Sonntag, 13. April 2008

Staff Available

I know of 2 ladies looking for work as housekeepers and 1 man who is a cook. They are currently in Panyur/Neelankarai area. Sebasti is my maid's mother. She is an excellent housekeeper, very honest. She's shy and understands English, but is hesitant to speak it. I had set up work for her previously with 2 families, but both have moved and she's looking for work. The second lady is the wife of one of my guards. She lives in Neelankarai and looking for work as a housekeeper or nanny. She has children of her own and is very good with them. She would like to work on the ECR area and speaks good English. I do not have a work history for her, but her husband who works for us is very reliable and honest. The Cook is Sebasti's husband. He has worked for many expat families and at a school in Ooty. His is a very good cook and prefers to work for Expat families. He cooks both western and Indian dishes quite well as well as being able to do cakes and breads. The family he was working for has moved back to the states and he's looking for work. He would also be willing to cook for parties and th elike also I believe. He is my maid's father and again, very honest and forthright. He has also been known to assist Sebasti in cleaning. There is also a husband and wife pair (Josephine's sister and Brother-in-law) who will be moving in from Ooty and also looking for work in the near future. She would be willing to work as a housekeeper/nanny and the husband would work in the garden and is obtaining his driving permit. I know this is a lot, but I'm hoping to get the set up if at all possible.
Contact me if anyone is interested either by phone or email. Thank you!

Stephanie

1 Kommentar:

celine hat gesagt…

Hi Stephanie,

I just move in chennai from Mumbai 2 days ago and i will stay in ECR.
I am looking for somebody who will take care of everything regarding to house.(to whom i can leave the keys, s.body confident)cleaning, ironing..and maybe a nunny ..

Can i meet them?
You can contact me on my mobile number 09967519128 or you can send me an e mail on selinpenbe@hotmail.com

thanx